The following instructions refer to the configuration of the VPN service with the Técnico network in macOS. This tutorial is based on the macOS Big Sur version.
- Download the tecnico.opvn configuration file to your computer.
- Access https://tunnelblick.net/ and click in “Download Latest Stable Release” to download the (.dmg) installation file.
- Open the download file. Then, double-click the Tunnelblick application icon to start the installation. Follow the installation steps.
- Once the installation is finished, a prompt with the following question will appear: “Do you have any configuration files?”. Click “Quit”.
- Double-click the “tecnico.ovpn” downloaded file. Click in “All Users” to install the configuration file for all users in the computer.
- The configuration is completed. To establish a connection, open the Tunnelblick application located in the “Applications” folder.
- Click “Connect” and fill the following authentication fields:
- “Username”: insert firstname.lastname@example.org, where istxxxxxx corresponds to your Técnico ID.
- “Password”: password corresponding to your Técnico ID.
- The connection is now established.
If you want to view the screenshots of the steps described above, see the following tutorial.
Any questions you might have, send an email to email@example.com so we can help.