The following instructions refer to the configuration of the VPN service with the Técnico network in Windows 10.
- Download the tecnico.opvn file to your computer.
- Access https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/. Click in “Windows 64-bit MSI Installer” to download the installer.
- Double click the installer and install the software.
- Once the installation is finished, open the Start menu and open the “OpenVPN GUI” application.
- In the bottom right corner of your screen, click in the small arrow that shows the applications’ icons. Right click in the OpenVPN icon and then click in “Import file”. Choose the “tecnico.ovpn” configuration file.
- Then, right click again in the OpenVPN icon and then “Connect”.
- Fill the following authentication fields:
- “Username”: insert firstname.lastname@example.org, where istxxxxxx corresponds to your Técnico ID.
- “Password”: password corresponding to your Técnico ID.
- Click “Ok”. If the VPN connection is successful, the OpenVPN icon will appear with a green background.
If you want to view the screenshots of the steps described above, see the following tutorial.
Any questions you might have, send an email to email@example.com so we can help.