The following instructions refer to the configuration of the VPN service with the Técnico network in Windows 10.
- Download the tecnico.opvn file to your computer.
- Access https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/. Click on “Windows 64-bit MSI Installer” to download the installer.
- Double click the installer and install the software.
- Once the installation is finished, open the Start menu and open the “OpenVPN GUI” application.
- In the bottom right corner of your screen, click on the small arrow that shows the applications’ icons. Right-click on the OpenVPN icon and then click on “Import file”. Choose the “tecnico.ovpn” configuration file.
- Then, right-click again on the OpenVPN icon and then “Connect”.
- Fill in the following authentication fields:
- “Username”: insert firstname.lastname@example.org, where istxxxxxx corresponds to your Técnico ID.
- “Password”: password corresponding to your Técnico ID.
- Click “Ok”. If the VPN connection is successful, the OpenVPN icon will appear with a green background.
If you want to view the screenshots of the steps described above, see the following tutorial.
Any questions you might have, send an email to email@example.com so we can help.