1 – LCD screen
2 – phone status light
3 – service line selection
4 – access to voicemail
5 – put in headset mode (headphones)
6 – call forward/transfer
7 – redial last number (redial)
8 – put on speakerphone
9 – call/ringer volume
10 – alphanumeric keyboard
11 – Navigation buttons/mic mute
12 – selection buttons
Answer a call
To answer a call, lift the handset or press one of the following buttons:
- “Ok” (12)
- “loudspeaker” (8)
- “helpline” (3).
To hang up a call, hang up the handset or press the following button:
- “Menu” (12).
Start a call
To initiate a call, you can do it in the following ways:
- Dial the desired number and pick up the handset
- Pick up the handset and dial the desired number
- Dial the desired number and the “dial” button (3)
- Dial the desired number and press the “loudspeaker” button (8).
To make outgoing calls, enter a zero (0) before the desired number.
Put a call on hold
- With the call in progress, press the “Hold” button (12).
- To resume the call, press the “Hold” button again (12).
Transfer a call
To transfer a call, you can do it in the following ways:
- Press the “Tran” button (6), dial the desired number and hang up the handset
- Press the “Tran” button (6).
To resume the previous call in case of no answer, you can do it in the following ways:
- Press the “Hold” button (12)
- Press the flashing “Service Line” button.
- With the call in progress, press the “conf.” (12) and dial the extension number to be added to the conference.
- Press the “conf.” (12) again.
Pull call from another extension (pickup)
- Dial ** followed by the extension you want to pull.
If it is an extension in the same group, dial *8.
Pickup groups are defined by DSI.
- Press the “message” button (4) to consult voicemail messages.
View missed/received/outgoing calls
- Press the “history” button (11) to consult the list of missed, received and made calls.
- To dial, press the “Ok” button (11).
Save contact in phone book
- To save a contact, press the button “Ab3.” (12) > 1. Local Directory > 1. Contact List > (New Item) >”Add” button.
- Insert the contact details you want to add.
- Press the “Ok” button (11).
To divert calls, press Menu > Features > Forward
The following options appear:
- Always – divert all calls
- Not answered – divert after some time of not answering
- Busy – divert if the extension is busy.