1. I didn´t activate SPSS during installation and trial period ended. How can i activate now the software?
Search the aplicattion to register software on left bottom of Windows 10 display: ‘SPSS License Authorization Wizard‘.
Then follow the steps presented on the previous page.
2. Can i install SPSS on Mac OSX and Linux? Yes. Since version 24.
3. I updated the code, but reopening SPSS still says license expired. What to do? Please install the latest version that has all needed fixes.
4. I want to install R essentials and integrate with SPSS, how?
- Install the latest version, downloaded from r-project.org
- Integrate R with SPSS Statistics:
– open Statistics 26
– go to Menu Extension and select Extension hub
– at Search write ‘configuration’
– go to Menu Category and select Utility
– at Menu State select Not installed
– do Apply
– install the R extension related to installed R (p.ex. STATS_R41_CONFIGURATION)
– return to Menu Extension and select the R configuration installed (p.ex. R4.1 Configuration) and specify the path where R is installed.
5. SPSS makes content analysis? Yes, throught Text Analytics