SI makes available to Técnico community e-mail services.
These services can be configured according to the needs of users and groups:
- E-mail service for users and groups (Técnico´s official entities);
- E-mail or mailing lists service for groups;
- Request Tracker (RT) service for Técnico’s central services.
In SI User Support it is possible to know::
- How do I get a Técnico email account?
- What are the generic settings for the institutional e-mail?
- What are the implications of the new domain @tecnico.ulisboa.pt to my email account?
- What care should I take before setting up the e-mail client with the new domain @tecnico.ulisboa.pt?
- Update or create a new identity in Webmail for @tecnico.ulisboa.pt
- Set up an e-mail address as SPAM in the Técnico’s webmail
- How to proceed in case of fraudulent e-mail (Phishing)?
And other help content on: