Any group of individuals linked to Técnico and officially recognized by the Management Council may request SI accommodation services in AFS, electronic mail, database and web service.
The management of these services is done through self-service, where:
- Users, members of the group, who can access e-mail and web area (via AFS).
- Administrators, also members of the group, but with administration privileges, who can manage other users and administrators, as well as group services.
For groups the following services are available::
- Domain type grupo.ist.utl.pt, with web hosting and service;
- Email account of type email@example.com;
- Redirection accounts for electronic mail of type firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Email lists of discussion and dissemination;
- Database account at db.ist.utl.pt;
- In very specific cases, RT lists can be created and parameterized.