Instituto Superior Técnico

Serviços de Informática

I have problems with my computer/monitor. What should I do?

In these cases, the anomaly must be reported to the SI, sending a message to The message sent should include a description of the problem as detailed as possible and indicate a telephone number, so that SI can contact the user, if necessary.

For more information on hardware maintenance and support, consult the information on the SI website.