To configure an e-mail address as SPAM and block any messages coming from this address, access webmail and follow the following procedure:
- Click on the “Settings” action button in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Filters” tab.
- In the “Filters” column, click on the action button + (New filter) in the bottom left corner of the screen. In the “Filter definition” content area, fill in the “Filter name” field with the name you want to give the filter.
- In the “Rules for Filters” content-box, check the box “matching any of the following rules”. In the selection box choose “Subject”, “contains” and write the e-mail address to be considered as SPAM.
- In the “Filter Actions” content-box, choose the “Delete message” option via the checkbox.
- Click Save.
The configuration is concluded. If you wish to disable this filter, it is necessary to repeat the procedures relating to steps 1 and 2. Then, in the “Filter Definition” content area, tick the “Filter Disabled” field.