To set up an automatic reply message from the IST email, access webmail and follow the following procedure:
- Click on the “Settings” action button in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Filters” tab.
- In the “Filters” column, click on the action button + (New filter) in the bottom left corner of the screen. In the “Filter definition” content area, fill in the “Filter name” field with the name you want to give the filter.
- In the “Rules for Filters” content box, click the radio button and select “all messages”.
- In the “Filter Actions” content-box, choose the “Reply with message” option via the checkbox. Then fill in the fields:
- Message body – the content of the message to be sent
- Message subject– subject of the message to be sent
- Reply sender address [Optional] – if you wish that the sender’s response to the automatic message is redirected to another e-mail, you can insert in this field the desired e-mail (for example a personal e-mail).
- Click Save.
The auto-reply message setup is complete.
Disable the automatic reply message
When you wish to disable this filter, it is necessary to repeat the procedures relating to steps 1 and 2. Then, in the “Filter Definition” content area, tick the “Filter Disabled” field.