To create a mailing list for a given unit, department, project, service or event it is necessary to have administrative privileges in the respective group page on the ciist admin website.
There are some exceptions where you can create a mailing list without belonging to a group. In this case, contact DSI by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired request. The e-mail must contain the following information:
- Name of the person responsible for the unit, department, project, event or service
- Name of the group to which the mailing list will belong to
- Name of the e-mail to create
- Name of the group administrators
- Name and respective e-mail addresses of the people to add to the mailing list.