The following guide illustrates how to properly configure Windows 10 native client (Mail).
Note: If there is no account configured in Mail, the first step should be 4.
- Open the Mail (Correio) application
- Click the 3 horizontal bars on the top left cornet and then click on Accounts.
- In Manage accounts (right side), click on Add Account.
- Choose Other account POP, IMAP
- Fill the blank spaces:
- Email address: email@example.com (example: firstname.lastname@example.org – not to be confused with IST-ID)
- Send your messages using this name: “User’s Name”
- Password: Institution services password (Fenix)
Press Sign in (Iniciar sessão)
Mail for Windows configuration with IST email account is thus concluded.